Back Yard!

jwcoolisme

Hi everyone, My name is jim and i moved a couple years ago and bought some property in easter wa. I have finally had the opportunity to get out and start hiking out my back door. It can really be informative if you have the time to invest in scouting witch i never have had this ability before where i lived. I am finally getting to see what these muley's are doing back in my property. I have been shed hunting and have found a match pair that will be a decent buck next year. The other day i seen a really mature buck big spread 3 pioint who hasn't dropped his antlers yet! I guess it is because we have had one of the mildest winters since i have lived over here for 7 years. Is it normal to shed this late? I have read some forums that say they can shed until late March and into April on occasion, it must be stress and weather sensitive. You have any input on this please post for me. Thanks Jim, Hope to here from ya!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.