• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Back up for sale model 700 LR 300RUM

doug2080

I'm assuming the buyer backed out on me on this rifle since I haven't seen any money or heard anything from him. So back up for sale is a brand new in the box model 700 longrange chambered in 300 RUM. Rifle has bell and carlson tactical stock with heavy contour barrel all black. This is pretty much a sendero rifle without the flutes and the sendero price tag. 750.00 shipped. PM me and leave a number where I can text Pics to. Will have pic up ASAP. Thanks for looking

Pics of 700 LR 300 RUM

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
    photo 2 (1).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
Let me know what you got. Might be something out the that I can't live without.

I'm not a dealer. But a good friend of mine is and told him I was actually looking for the longrange sps in the 300 RUM, when he ran across this rifle and told me about it. I had never herd of the rifle either, but after telling me about it and that it had a much higher end stock on it I jumped all over it. This guy is a genius when it come to finding had to find rifles. Unfortunately when I got the rifle it would not fit any of my saddle scabbards, and instead of having yet another one made for 450.00 bucks I would just settle for what rifles I have for now.

And sorry I am not sure if it comes in 7mag. I know it comes in 30-06 so I would assume that it would. Sorry wish I had more info for you but I can't even find this rifle for sale an the remington website.

Have decided that I need the money for a new chain saw, so not interested in trades at this time. Thanks

Can you give me the info off the end of the box so I can do some research please? ..and you wanting a new saw? My buddy has a stehl shop whatcha lookin for?

Yeah PM me your cell # and I can send you a pic of the info on the back. I'm looking for a 660 magnum stihl or a big husky