• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Available to Rent: 300 PRC AW2 Reamer

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is this "clicking" that has been referenced?
Is that a "click" as in misfire??
I have a 300 PRC that I'm just breaking in, using ADG & Lapua brass and if these rounds are going to start misfiring on load 2-3 of these brands of brass, I am extremely concerned.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is this "clicking" that has been referenced?
I have a 300 PRC that I'm just breaking in, using ADG & Lapua brass and if these rounds are going to start misfiring on load 2-3 of these brands of brass, I am extremely concerned.
It is not a misfire. Here is a lengthy thread on the issue with the PRC cartridges.

Thread 'The PRC die "problem"' https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/the-prc-die-problem.253223/

It's about the extraction of the spent round and the resizing of the brass. Do a search on it and you'll find numerous threads about it.

I'd like to get in line, please. I'm ready for it now, so when ever it next becomes available would be great.

Thanks,

Steve