Auto-Matic Powder Dispensers ???

Why don't you just bring it (or mail it) back to where you bought it and exchange it? Maybe you have a bad unit.

If you look over on benchrest.com or 6mbr.com (I forget which) someone was having problems with there unit.

It really is a fantastic machine and you should be enjoying it not having problems.

I purchased an RCBS APS bench mounted priming unit and couldn't seat the primers deep enough. Turned out to be the large priming rod was too short. Now I love the thing its perfect.

Good Luck

I would love to be able to take it or send it back. But being in Canada and having bought it from Midway. The shipping doesn't make it very practical. I even offered to send it to the rep here in Canada and they could send me a new one once he got it. They would not do it. They are not concerned with us up here. What does it really cost them to produce the scale? Probably less than the shipping. I am not impressed to say the least.

How much does it cost to ship it back to Midway?

I'd call Midway and make them send me a shipping label.

Thats BS.

Also, call RCBS and speak to Brian. He's been real helpful and perhaps a bit higher up the food chain that whoever you've been speaking to.

http://www.6mmbr.com/powderdispensers01.html

Check out that article maybe theres an answer in it for your problems.

I think I'm going to get a line conditioner for mine maybe I can cut down the few +/-.2 drops that I get every once and a while. Its mainly when it first starts up but maybe itll fix that.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.