Austin TX New Member

All,

I've been following the board for a couple years. Have and continue to learn each time I open up the site. Did not grow up hunting, but started about 20 years ago when I got married (my late FIL loved to hunt S. Texas). Lots of hogs, deer and some nilgai. But when I shot my first elk a couple years ago, I got hooked. Happy to be here and appreciate the knowledge. Quick hats off to Kirby Allen, who has answered more questions than he should have to and builds amazing rifles (375 AX in hand, 338 AX on way) Looking forward to continue to learn and have fun.

Appreciate you all.

Jack

All,

I've been following the board for a couple years. Have and continue to learn each time I open up the site. Did not grow up hunting, but started about 20 years ago when I got married (my late FIL loved to hunt S. Texas). Lots of hogs, deer and some nilgai. But when I shot my first elk a couple years ago, I got hooked. Happy to be here and appreciate the knowledge. Quick hats off to Kirby Allen, who has answered more questions than he should have to and builds amazing rifles (375 AX in hand, 338 AX on way) Looking forward to continue to learn and have fun.

Appreciate you all.

Jack
Welcome! I spent 30 years in "The Republic" from Houston to New Braunfels to Dripping Springs. I love TX' most treacherous bay and know it intimately. I even worked for those dang Longhorns for 14 years. You'll get a lot out of here and we hope you'll teach us a thing or two along your way.