ATN Thor 4 or AGM Rattler?

wvbearhunter

I am planning to "dip my toe" into thermals. Currently looking at these two, the rattler is the ts-25-384. The price difference between them is negligible.

I tried to use my google-fu but all I am finding online are paid shill reviews.

Anyone here tried either or both?

I am planning to "dip my toe" into thermals. Currently looking at these two, the rattler is the ts-25-384. The price difference between them is negligible.

I tried to use my google-fu but all I am finding online are paid shill reviews.

Anyone here tried either or both?
Earlier models of ATN left a lot to be desired. I didn't personally own one but borrowed a friends for a couple of months not very happy with it . I have since bought an AGM rattler like you just dipping in my feet I went cheap and got the TS 19 ,it is so much better than the ATN That I can't express it but I will say I wish I spent more so I will upgrade later and have this one as a back up but definitely would recommend AGM !

I bought a ts25-284 from defense depot for $1560 shipped about a month ago. I really like it. The FoV is awesome for where I hunt/live. The app is easy to use as well. Highly recommend.

ETA: as an FYI Defense Depot took 9 business days to ship. Didn't bother me but just a heads up in this gotta have it now world.

Last edited: