ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

With the kiosk system, the trust can be set up at the same time and then if one trust per can, trusts are easily adjusted for who can possess. This is what I was told and am going early next week to get mine done.
Anyone who is a trustee in writing in your Trust s allowed to possess them. You dont need a new trust for each item. You just have to add them to current trust and update it.

This is all well & good, especially if you've ever waited a year or more to get a form 4 approved. But I'm still hoping that this next election will see enough conservatives elected into congress (each one replacing a far left representative or senator) to get suppressors removed from the NFA list. lt's only right to do so, as has been pointed out by several replies to this thread, since suppressors aren't a firearm.

There are so many manufacturers of suppressors in the country now, so many different versions of cans that I'd like to try - but with all the garbage that you have to deal with to get one today, I've been pretty selective in past purchases, mostly sticking with my preferred TBAC cans. If they were no longer considered NFA items, and could be bought & sold without hassle (and without that onerous $200 tax), I'm sure that there are a good many shooters like me who would like to try a wider selection of the currently available suppressors.

Just noticed this! Can I file the e4form online? Do they still want photo and fingerprints? Or do I need to go to a local gun shop? What is the procedure?
Capitol Armory is another option. You can do everything via email and online. Even the photo (I think I used a passport photo app or maybe they had something). Once your in the system it's a matter of ordering, waiting, receiving, and a little online paperwork to finalize the transaction. I live 1-1/2 hours away so I just drive to their store, fill out the online paperwork, and bs a little, grab my cans, and go home. I could do everything 100% online if I wanted to.

Remember when the ATF had a cut off date to register your Brace and get free tax stamp and many followed the Pied Piper? Well, same old game being played.
Be patient, unless you've got money to burn.

Today I received an email from SilncerCo commenting on reduced eForm 4 wait times. It claimed that a new ATF process will reduce wait times to just a few days or weeks…. They pointed to this article

I'll believe it when I see it. Could be a marketing ploy. Anyone have any insider info?
Rumor I've heard is that e apps get priority because easy to process& easy 200 in funds. Paper 4's are being kept on hold to justify existence & KEEP the app fee that goes in non-budgeted funds.

Today I received an email from SilncerCo commenting on reduced eForm 4 wait times. It claimed that a new ATF process will reduce wait times to just a few days or weeks…. They pointed to this article

I'll believe it when I see it. Could be a marketing ploy. Anyone have any insider info?
Yes super reduced times
I was at 4 working days for approval

The answer may lie in the fact that there are purposed legislation to take silencers off the NFA list, AkA lost revenue $$$$$
The proposed legislation was left hanging out to swing in the wind, when the Republicans controlled the congress and presidency. No chance anything is changing with the NFA. Also NO gov. agency gives a rats *** about a few dollars in revenue.

I'm at 2 weeks & 1 day & still waiting.