• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Assorted antique miniture guns and stuff

Sealesniper

New lower prices******

I am listing this lot for a good friend. His family owned a hardware store in Belhaven NC since the early 1900's and these are items that were collected over the decades. He does not have use for them but feels someone will want them for nostagia or collections.

It would be easier to sell as one lot, but we can discuss individual items. Pricing is FOB eastern NC, and shipping will be agreed upon depending on size of purchase.

Items are:
1: Davy Crockett pistol and rifle replicas in pewter like material still attached to original card. In orgininal "condition" as staples and card are still intact. We have no idea on value as I can't find another like it anywhere on the internet. $20 should be very fair.
2: Johnson's Folding goose decoys with original bag. These are pretty neat. The head pinions into the body for storage, and out for use. I have seen these sold for $50 each or close to $400 for a complete dozen online. We feel $150 is fair and leaves room if someone wants to sell them off, but we are negociable here.
3: SOLD SOLD SOLD Remington "Hi Speed" .22 display box. Fully intact original wood and glass. It is missing the bottom locking bar, but seems many of these were removed for ease of entry. These items in worse condition have sold for $320-$360 online. $200 is a fair price SOLD SOLD
4: Dyna-Mite darringer cap pistol with holster and original box. It is missing the "bullets" but still finctions. Have seen these sell for $65-$90 without the box and Holster. $65 is a fair price.
5: Hawkins rifle missing bayonet. We think this was a letter opener. No findings online at all. $10

Total price for the lot (minus Display) comes to $245. If you are interested in the lot, we can discuss pricing and shipping costs. Not trying to let the cat out of the bag, but Sam wants these to go to someone who will appreciate them, so he is willing to negociate a fair deal to all concerned. If you want more pictures, please let me know. I will post all I can on this thread.

Attachments

• davy 2 back.jpg
    davy 2 back.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
  • davy1.jpg
    davy1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 176
  • decoys.jpg
    decoys.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 170
  • decoys1.jpg
    decoys1.jpg