• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ashbury Precision Ordnance Saber Forrst Mod 0 Chassis

FALex

Might want to get a cup of coffee before you sit down and finish that title, a bit long...

This chassis is on my current RW Snyder built .260. As you can tell, the chassis is for a Surgeon 591r. It has 380 rounds of .260 on it; it has performed absolutely flawlessly while on this rifle. Only reason it's going is because I ordered a Sentinel many moons ago, and she is arriving next week.

There are a multitude of adjustments available on these chassis; length of pull, cheek height, and even the pistol grip. No tools needed to adjust cheek piece height.

NV-ready mount at 12:00 position (can be moved along the entire length of the forearm), and bipod rail at 6:00.

The buttstock comes off with the loosening of one allen head screw and push of a button.

It is in **** near perfect condition, no itches or scratches. I have the box, paperwork, and allen wrench that came with it.

It will also come with one 10 round Accurate Mag.

1300.00 Shipped with the Accurate Magazine.

Sorry, but no trades at this time.

Ad is cross-posted on multiple sights. In the event I receive multiple offers, timestamp on IM will dictate purchaser.

Thanks much.
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

bump, dropped to 1000.00 OBO.

Trades now accepted, optics, AR's/AK's, pistols...open to offers.