• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Armalite AR10T 308

codybrown

SOLD

I have owned this for about 5-6 years and aside of shooting 1 box of shells through it when I first bought it, it's been sitting in the back of my safe. I bought it from the original owner and if I recall correctly he did about the same. The gun is practically new and the condition reflects it. I also have a ton of mags for it. The ones in the top row are original Armalite mags, the ones in the bottom row are modified M14 mags. It has a threaded 20" barrel. Chambered in .308/7.62 I don't foresee myself ever using it, so I'd rather free up the funds for something else. Asking $1400 shipped. Possibly interested in trades, pm me with offers please. The price will drop $20 each day until I either sell it, or decide I won't give it away and it'll go back in the safe. I can email or text more/better pictures. Will be cross posted, so first "I'll take it" gets it. Will ship from a private individual to FFL.

112029.jpg

112030.jpg

Last edited:
The mags sell for $35-40 each, and there's 11 of them. Quite a bit of value by themselves. The M14 mags I had modified by a tool and die shop and they turned out perfectly. A lot better than an average Joe could even attempt to do it with a dremel.

Price drop to $1300

Cody is an excellent seller. Rifle was shipped next day and received as described in the add....excellent to like new condition. I would highly recommend, deal with confidence.

Thanks again,
Dan