• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Price check - Armalite AR10T

codybrown

I have owned this for about 5-6 years and aside of shooting 1 box of shells through it when I first bought it, it's been sitting in the back of my safe. I bought it from the original owner and if I recall correctly he did about the same. The gun is practically new and the condition reflects it. I also have a ton of mags for it. The ones in the top row are original Armalite mags, the ones in the bottom row are modified M14 mags. It has a threaded 20" barrel. I don't foresee myself ever using it, so I'd rather free up the funds for something else. What is a fair price for everything?
1.jpg
2.jpg

I have 3 or 4 of those type rifles (Colt H-Bar) etc. And I'm hanging on to them until after the 2020 election. If things don't go well and there is a "Ban" Gramdfathered
rifles should increase dramatically! As will large mags!
They don't eat or cost anything sitting in my safe.
I made money the last time they tried it.....

I've got the exact same rifle. Just the 20 rounds mags are around $45 a piece lol. The bad of it is the ar market is in the trash right now and won't change in 2020 imo. Obviously the grip is not original and I don't believe the 10t came with a threaded barrel. May be wrong there but I've never seen a threaded muzzle on a factory ar10t 20" barrel. For a price I'd probably start at $1600 and prepare to come down quiet a bit. Last I knew they were around $1550 new With one 10 round mag but they are hard to find, so who knows. These are good solid well built guns.