• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Armalite ar-50, package deal

jfry

FOR SALE
ARMALITE AR-50, 50 BMG
Recently rebarreled with a "ROCK BARREL" with factory contour. The new chamber has the excess freebore removed that the factory barrel came with. The factory barrel is included, has approx. 200 rds. thru it. Included are: 1. 4" wide x 12" long aluminun forearm that slides over the forearm for shooting from the bench. 2. Monopod that attaches to the rear of the stock. 3. 15 MOA factory scope base attached to the receiver.
RELOADING TOOLS AND COMPONENTS
LEE - 50 BMG Reloading Kit.....Collet style bullet puller.....Forester BMG case trimmer.....CCI #35 primers Qty. 1,000.....2(8lb) jugs of IMR-5010.....Approx. 450 new 690gr. FMJ, 2 boxes of Barnes 647gr. TSX.....4(25rd) boxes of new Mag Tech brass, 30rds of L.C. brass.....50 rd cartridge case with 20 rds. of fired Mag Tech brass.....Everything that you need to get started is here. This is a first generation Ar-50, we know what they sell for used. The barrel was $750, to have it chambered was $500. Add up what all of the reloading componets are worth. I'm asking $4,000.00 for everything as a package deal. The buyer pays all shipping and HAZMAT charges. Any questions e-mail me @ [email protected].

I wish so badly I had $4,000 to burn. I'd be flying out to pick it up.

Tom