• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ARKEN SCOPE

Are you looking for one to buy on here?
I have an older non illuminated one I may sell . I have noticed the crosshairs are so fine they can get lost. To be fair sometimes I wish others were finer so maybe I'm just being fussy.

I've got a couple nib in mil and moa if you decide you are looking to pick one up

I just bought one. EP5 MOA. Shot it out to 800 yards. Other than the weight it is very nice. Definitely worth the money. Turret is very solid. Crisp clicks. Glass is good. I'm impressed with mine. Getting used to the FFP. At low power I can't make out the MOA marks but I don't shoot longer distance at low power anyway.

I have one that I will likely be selling soon. Very impressed with it and nothing at all wrong with it. It's mounted on a .22lr benchrest rifle and FFP is not what I need for that type of shooting. I've shot less than 50 22lr rounds since mounting it late last year. That is the only reason that I'll be selling it. It will come with the Combo Pack including the Arken rings.