• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AREA 419 HellFire Self Timing 30 caliber brake 419HF-BN-308

Bullsky1

AREA 419 HellFire Self Timing 30 caliber brake 419HF-BN-308 [7mm/308 Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.308, ie 7mm, 284, 270, (Magnums OK)] bought with a rifle and I don't use these brakes. 3rd picture displays slight damage in the port closest to the threads, the guy I bought it from didn't know how to remove properly and used a brass rod which slightly flared the port metal. This doesn't reduce the ports function, hence the price AREA 419 has these new for $170. Yours shipped TYD $109 and I accept Venmo, PP F&F or USPS Money orders. Please IM and Email for all inquires. Below is information from AREA 419.

HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake
Weighs 4.8oz for a 5/8-24 6.5mm brake
Brake assembly will add 2.6 from the thread shoulder (approx 2 added to OAL of barrel)
1 OD Brake, 1.1 OD collar
Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in NW Ohio. 100% Made in USA.
Brake is Black Nitride finish
Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.

Attachments

• tempImageCBtUCV.png
    tempImageCBtUCV.png
    602.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tempImagexzmyNC.png
    tempImagexzmyNC.png
    599.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tempImageAkgucl.png
    tempImageAkgucl.png
    423 KB · Views: 20
  • tempImagesdc6iP.png
    tempImagesdc6iP.png