• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ar15 barrels, surefire procomp, dd keymod 1o’clock rail

Basher42

Many of these are relatively recent acquisitions, but I happened upon some other components that are a better fit for my build, so these need to go. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

One lightly used (by prior owner, I thought this was the picatinny variant) Daniel Defense KeyMod 1 o'clock offset rail for an RMR, T1/T2, or similar. Let's try $25 shipped.

HySO3vel.jpg

AR 18" barrels. Between the Proof Carbon I also have listed and the WOA, I'll be keeping whichever doesn't sell first.

-Top is a Criterion 18" Hybrid 1:8 CL rifle length gas system barrel with less than 500 rounds through it, threaded 1/2x28. $135 shipped *SOLD!*

-Middle is a Rainier Ultramatch 18" SPR 1:8 SS (Gen1 Shilen match blank) rifle length gas system barrel. The Rainier gas block was shaved a bit on the bottom to fit an accessory on the prior owner's handguard. It's pinned AND has two set screws. Threaded 1/2x28. Less than 500rnds through it. Shoots right at 1/2MOA if I you do your part. Black stuff on the barrel extension is staining from grease, and stuff on the gas block is just carbon that should clean off. There is some "finish wear," mostly from gas block install, but it's on the underside of the barrel. $205 shipped

-Bottom is a WOA 18" SPR 1:7 SS rifle length gas system barrel w/ BCM gas block and a Melonited gas tube. Less than 100 rounds fired, threaded 1/2x28. WITHDRAWN

4tmPSmnl.jpg

RgfnLAll.jpg

URlkXWol.jpg

EfggM0Hl.jpg

Last edited:
Final price drop on the Rainier barrel. At $350 new, this is a helluva deal for an 1/2MOA SPR barrel w/ only 500 rounds through it!