• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR Upper Receiver parts **SOLD**

pburton

I am not really an AR person, but have tinkered with a few in the past. I have some extra parts that I will not be using.
  1. AR15 Upper receiver. Brand new, never fired. I am not sure of the brand because it came as a built upper from CBC Industries. I took off the barrel to use on another upper receiver. It has the forward assist button and dust cover. Very good condition. $75 shipped. Lowered price SOLD
  2. AR forearm, 12" with full length rail. M-lock. Unknown brand $60 shipped SOLD
  3. AR15 complete upper receiver. Built by CBC Industries. 20" heavy barrel that is 1:8 twist and chambered in 223 wylde. Comes with everything except bolt carrier and charging handle. Has not been shot. I bought it a couple of years ago and did nothing with it. $250 shipped. SOLD
I will sell all of it as a lot of $375 330 shipped. The only trade that I will consider is a SS Rem 700 action. Short or long action. Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
15E5E9E6-8594-4204-9719-0D74731CF76C.jpegEC9494A3-BDE5-4B42-AF8E-3244976BF8CE.jpeg

Last edited:
JFYI, based on the casting mark, that's an Aero upper receiver.