• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR parts

Tikkamike

My little buddy turned 8 yesterday and one of his gifts was a stripper Aero lower. He's obsessed with coyote hunting and Fred Eichler. He's ready to build his AR so I'm looking for parts. He needs just about everything. So quality used parts is where we're looking. If you have any spare parts laying around that you want to sell let me know! We're in the market.

Attachments

• E0D892F7-AE29-4769-B6C1-1FA02957638A.jpeg
    E0D892F7-AE29-4769-B6C1-1FA02957638A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
My little buddy turned 8 yesterday and one of his gifts was a stripper Aero lower. He's obsessed with coyote hunting and Fred Eichler. He's ready to build his AR so I'm looking for parts. He needs just about everything. So quality used parts is where we're looking. If you have any spare parts laying around that you want to sell let me know! We're in the market.
Make him one in 6mm arc. I just put one together, and it would get him through deer season too. Light recoil and nasty ballistic performance. If I wasn't throwing together another one now I'd try to find some spare parts, but I'm not sure what I will use next. I love seeing kids get excited about hunting.

Neat! A good place to check usually is cdnn, they still have some stuff but are pretty picked over like everyone else right now.

Happy Bday to ur little buddy 😊
Where area u from, I'm in Canada.
U looking for everything besides the lower?
What's ur budget?

Wyoming, and yep everything but the lower. It'll be a slow process. Right now he's got about $150 to go toward parts. His income is the coyotes we trap and shoot so he will buy as he can.
That's great that he's earning his money, good job. I'll have a peek and see what I have. Being so far away shipping may be a killer, but I'll look anyway and u can make the call.

I have a complete lower parts kit and a couple other miscellaneous items. Pm me an address and I'll send everything I have extra I'm not using. What you can't use or don't want, sell it or pass it along.
That's outstanding, Nubba. I was about to offer up some parts as well. Tikkamike, let me know if you are still missing anything after getting Nubba's stuff, and I may be able to assist with some pro-bono spares of my own.