• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR 15 Parts

264MHC

I am posting for sale a variety of AR15 parts.

First up are a stock and a Pistol Brace.

IMG_3271.jpg

Disregard the Magpul Stock in the photo as that one has sold.

First is a Luth-AR MBA-5 Collapsible stock. This stock will fit mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes. It installs easily with no tools and the lever is easily accessible for adjustments. It also has a tensioning screw that locks it up solid to the buffer tube. This stock works really well for riding a rear bag with its extended lower parallel section, something most AR stocks lack. Like new condition. Asking $30 Shipped.

Next is a Shockwave Blade 2M Pistol Stabilizing Brace. This one fits mil-spec buffer tubes and can be adjusted fore and aft without tools. It is very light at only 5oz and relatively comfortable if you accidentally shoulder your pistol. Be aware of local laws regarding pistols with braces but this one is ATF approved as a brace. This was on my HD gun and barely left the house. Asking $20 Shipped.

Next are 2 ERGO Tactical Deluxe Grips.

IMG_3282.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg

The first is the Zero angle ambidextrous tactical deluxe rubberized suregrip without beavertail. It is very comfortable and fills my size XL hands nicely. It includes a 3/16 Hex socket cap grip screw, a sticker, and their "gapper" insert for filling the void left by removable trigger guard lowers. It is like new. Asking $30 Shipped.

Next is the standard tactical deluxe grip with beavertail. This one has been used but is in great shape and unmodified. Will come with a steel 3/16 Hex socket cap grip screw. Asking $20 Shipped.

And Lastly, is a 2A Arms Buffer Tube.

IMG_3273.jpg
IMG_3274.jpg

This is their 8 Position billet machined, fluted buffer tube, A5/ AR 10 Carbine length. It is a very high quality part and is slightly lighter at 3.6oz, vs 4.2, than a standard mil-spec tube. It is of course mil-spec diameter, and both of the above stocks fit great. It requires either an A5 buffer with rifle length spring when used with an AR15, or a standard AR15 carbine size buffer with an AR10 Carbine spring when used with an AR-10/LR-308 (DPMS). Asking $40 Shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions by PM. I Accept paypal and venmo. Thanks for looking.