• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR in 6mm ARC

Mnovak73

I'm looking to purchase a new coyote rifle and I'm leaning toward an AR platform rifle in 6mm ARC. If anyone is selling one please PM me. Thanks!

I have one.....haven't really thought about selling it, but I guess I would as I have only shot it one range session. Have factory ammo, dies as well. It is not a factory assembled rifle, however. I assembled rifle from top shelf components. Let me know if that is something you might be interested in and I will research the parts list and determine a price.

I have one.....haven't really thought about selling it, but I guess I would as I have only shot it one range session. Have factory ammo, dies as well. It is not a factory assembled rifle, however. I assembled rifle from top shelf components. Let me know if that is something you might be interested in and I will research the parts list and determine a price.
Yes, please PM me info on build, pics and price. Thanks.

I too am interested in a 6mm ARC on an ar15 receiver.

On second thought, I really do not want to sell rifle and after verifying parts list, rifle is a bit of a Frankenstein build. Barrel is bedded, head spaced bolt/barrel and quite accurate but not sure someone would be willing even to pay what I have in build. Just the rifle has parts totaling over $1700, 18 boxes of ammo I have is worth $700 and dies I guess would be a couple hundred. So i would have to have $2600 minimum for rifle, ammo and dies. Nevertheless, good luck in your search!

Recent Posts