• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ar 15 upper 6.8 spc

rosseickhoff

Looking to find a complete 6.8 spc upper. Shorter barrel preferred for truck gun. Possibly interested in 6.5 Grendel or 6mm arc. Let me know if you have anything.

Looking to find a complete 6.8 spc upper. Shorter barrel preferred for truck gun. Possibly interested in 6.5 Grendel or 6mm arc. Let me know if you have anything.
Hello. I recently did a 16" 6.8 SPC build, really for the heck of it. Hasn't been fired. Wilson Combat everything, Trijicon MRO and Vortex 3x magnifier MagPul BUIS, Timney trigger. Take a look and lemme know what you think.

Attachments

• 67737082916__17CC13D6-FC32-4F6B-94B8-3FE403BB8BC4.jpg
    67737082916__17CC13D6-FC32-4F6B-94B8-3FE403BB8BC4.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 22
Are you looking for a specific chamber?
Original 6.8spc , spc II, DMR, bison, ARP, ...? Std bolt, or preference of "superbolt" ?
Will you be shooting factory ammo, or handloads, looking for an extended throat for special long loads? Lots of options for "6.8 spc"

You said "shorter barrel"- - rifle, sbr, or pistol?

Are you looking for a specific chamber?
Original 6.8spc , spc II, DMR, bison, ARP, ...? Std bolt, or preference of "superbolt" ?
Will you be shooting factory ammo, or handloads, looking for an extended throat for special long loads? Lots of options for "6.8 spc"

You said "shorter barrel"- - rifle, sbr, or pistol?
14.5" would be ideal and I'll pin a brake. Spc2. Will hand load but would like a rifle go shoot factory ammo when I don't have time to reload.