• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR 15 colt sp early 70's safe queen

ol mike

AR15 colt sp -triangle shaped forearm -muzzlebreak.

Shot very little -all original built about 1971-72.

Selling for a friend -no trades -asking $1500.

Hi xflopperdriver ,

I've lost/misplaced the usb cord for my camera .

I had a conversation over on 24hr campfire and was provided some more info on the gun -i now believe it is a 1973 year build gun.

The rifle has sat for many years -my friend traded it for a dirt-bike in the early 1980's -it has no damage of any type -everything is original just as it came from the factory.

You are welcome to a couple day inspection of the rifle and i will hold your money order until you say yeah or neah.
I guess you can just look it over at the FFL place maybe even shoot it -without transferring it.
It is in very good condition for a 36 year old rifle -i'd say it's 95% -a good cleaning would help.
I just don't know a lot about them .
Anyway let me know.-Mike 208 608 3075

I'm working in nw florida so i'm on central time -i hit the hay about 10:00pm.

If you seen one of them, you've seen them all. Look them up. He is describing it to you the best he can w/out providing pics as he said he lost his usb cord. Its not that hard to look up a factory made rifle.

Lots of people sell stuff w/out pics. Not everyone has a digital camera or knows how to post pics none the less.

Ol Mike has been around a while and is a good guy. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.