• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-10 80% lowers (asking for input not selling "yet")

vog2hunt

Asking in advance, i am wanting to put in an order for a bulk buy on AR-10 80% lowers. The "issue" is that there are more than what I would want/need and would sell these to the group here. Is there interest if i could get them for $70 a piece + shipping? black anodized, no engravings/sayings on them.

I will update the thread once i decide to buy

Regards,

Asking in advance, i am wanting to put in an order for a bulk buy on AR-10 80% lowers. The "issue" is that there are more than what I would want/need and would sell these to the group here. Is there interest if i could get them for $70 a piece + shipping? black anodized, no engravings/sayings on them.

I will update the thread once i decide to buy

Regards,
Sounds like maybe some in house CNC lowers. My Cerakote guy builds them but they aren't cheap. I'd be in for a couple.

Closing the thread, the guy quoted me AR-15 parts and i was trying to iron out details to see if I could still get AR-10 at a steal. Its not worth the money to you guys so apologize for the hopes of building more toys are a discount