• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Apple iPad

Deputy819

This is a shot in the dark…but is there a member (with sufficient good trader history) that might have a perfectly functional Apple iPad laying around not being used? My 8-yr old daughter somehow managed to 'virus the heck' out of hers and it's no longer functional. She only uses it for watching videos and playing games and I'm not 'up to speed' on what version/generation would be best for that. Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill. She's going into detox fits as I type this….🤣😂 Thanks folks!
-Chris

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. A factory wipe should have done the trick. Must be crapped up pretty bad.
The wife just said that the virus has attacked the iPad in such a way that it will not even allow her to log into it to perform a factory reset. I guess that's pretty bad….😂

I can't claim that one lol. Years ago there was a sitcom on NBC kinda like the one they have now about a superstore but was a tech store and that's what they called themselves. Its been stuck in my head ever since lol.

There are some guys on Youtube that call out apple and all their control and restrictions. They are constantly fixing stuff Apple says "NO FIX ONLY REPLACE WE WILL DISPOSE OF YOUR BROKEN ITEM".

the method varies depending on what model it is. Look on the back and get the model number.

Then google that model and recovery mode or factory reset and it should walk you through it.

Connect it to a computer with iTunes and it may be an option there too.

the method varies depending on what model it is. Look on the back and get the model number.

Then google that model and recovery mode or factory reset and it should walk you through it.

Connect it to a computer with iTunes and it may be an option there too.
We'll give it a shot. 👍

……and IT'S FIXED!!!! Had to enter some kind of code by 'triple tapping' letters or something crazy…..I don't understand what the heck the wife was trying to explain, but we're good now, factory reset complete and my daughter's detox fits have been abated.

@LuvDog You Da Man!!! 👍Thanks for your assistance with the iPad (and my wallet 😉).