• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED apollo

That's exactly the point; like you, "WE" are all trying to get more information about the rifle in question.

HJAHAHHAahahah!!!!

Ok good then we are all lost!!!!!
I thought I was the only crazy one here!!!!

Lets see what happens

I had some of the other calibers 7mm,300 358. all have freebore that was the thing back in the early 70"s. the 6-284 does not have freebore. Bob liked to say they were just like Weatherby only better..l.o.l. yes the stock was really pretty but after glass bedding and not tighting screws bad things happened. its a pretty good shooter, used on coyotes for awhile.

Poor guy just wants to sell a rifle and he found out the hard way we want all info he has up front

This is the most discussed gun on the forum. Tell us more about the platform, remington 700? The stock has issues, can you elaborate on that?

I found some references that ...

Apollo Custom Rifles in the 70s used Austrian Voere action and barrel. At the time, it was a competitor to Weatherby (and I guess we all know who won that competition) with its own line of wildcat cartridges.

This is a guy who really wants to know about a gun. I looked for some more info, then i saw a shiny ball and gave up

Last edited: