Apache Hun Works?????????

mudygmc

Hey guys, wondering if anybody knows how to get a hold of Jim? I ordered a barrel over a year and a half ago. I have not seen or heard anything of it. I can't seem to find a phone number or email. I just see the contact info on his site. I've sent over a half dozen messages to him on both the information request form and on the price quote form. I've never heard anything back. When i ordered it. He said he was 10-12 weeks out. Not a big deal at all. Now it's over 18 months and getting annoying. Any ideas on what I should do? Messaging through his site is getting me no where.

Thanks,
Adam

bottom of his reamers page has contact info. he had problems a while back with an employee that screwed things up. he thought things were straight now but guess not. contact him he is a good guy and will make right. I have multiple barrels from him and he always has went above and beyond

Well i just sent another message through eBay. I feel weird having to keep sending messages. Just one response would be nice though. I read before that he was down to a one man shop and there was some family health issues. I'm sorry to hear that. I totally understand things coming up and taking longer. Just no response to a message from a paying customer is bothering me. A month or so ago he was taking orders on his site. I sent messages through both his inquiries page and his price quote page. Now his site says no longer taking orders. So unless my messages never made it somehow. He's not responding to me at all. I have almost 600 in this barrel and don't want to loose the money. I guess give him a couple days on eBay and see what happens.

Adam

Jim did end up getting back to me on the message I sent to him on eBay. Didnt appear he worked on my order yet and is checking on my blank. Im hoping it was just an unfortunate situation and I have a sweet shooting barrel soon. I appreciate the help.

Adam

Jim is not set up for custom contouring so he has to wait on special contours to be cut and delivered. I don't know if that is the issue but it is a issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.