Anyone with experience with Tikka Super Varmint

startrek1761d

I am looking at the Tikka Super Varmint in 6.5 PRC, they appear to be a recent release so there is not anything out there about them. Does anyone here have one they can share their experiences with? thanks

We've had some time behind them. Great 2 stage trigger - heavy varmint barrel - nice adjustable stock. For the money - they offer a lot of benefits for most shooters.

If you don't mind the extra weight of the heavy barrel - these are a great value.

I am looking at the Tikka Super Varmint in 6.5 PRC, they appear to be a recent release so there is not anything out there about them. Does anyone here have one they can share their experiences with? thanks
Have yet to see that model anywhere but I would check EuroOptic. They seem to be the go-to for Tikka/Sako rifles that are tough to get at the moment

Sounds like a winner, other heavy Tikka Varmints are.

Being called "Super Varmint" doesn't mean it has to be used on varmints.
I know, it's just marketing, they are trying to trip the spend money switch in peoples minds. I would say typically people see Varmint and think Hmmmm, varmint rifles are fairly accurate.
Maybe super whitetail?
Then again in areas of the Texas Hill Country deer are pretty much varmints.

They're in-stock at a few vendors. No waitlist needed. :)

For that price, and rifle weight, I'd propose looking into the Sako S20 in 6.5 PRC.

Last edited: