• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone want to build Savage 338 Edge????

dgarrett

I have been collecting parts for another savage 338 edge build... I really don't need another one so I am putting everything I have up for sale. Could build either a single shot or a repeater off this action..will not seperate... All sells or nothing..

Savage 111 in 300 rum
McGowan 30 inch barrel...... around 50 shots on this
Assassin Brake
338 and 375 RCBS dies
50 Rem 300 ultra brass necked up to 338
single shot follower
250ct 300 grain berger OTM
Go/No Go Gauges

The single shot follower and Go/NoGo Gauges aren't here yet hopefully they will arrive next week...
I don't want to ship..Deal done FTF in Butte Mt... $1200 is my firm price

Follower and Go Gauge came today... No No/GO Gauge... Musta got lost out ripped envelope. So will only come with Go Gauge...Dave

All you need is a shim cut from a .004-.005" feeler gauge stuck to the back of the go gauge with bearing grease and bam, there's your no go gauge. You'll likely have better luck if you're willing to ship it.

Barrel is palma contour and break has not been installed... Barrel will need to be threaded and timed. Dave

Is the 111 action a large shank? If so, I would like to buy the action, if you decide to split it up. I will pay shipping.