• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone have any 147's they want to trade for some 156's

I have quite a few Berge 156 grain EOLs I would like to trade for Hornady 147 grain ELD-M's. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can work out a deal.
I'll do a bullet swap 156-147s. I won't use the 147s. Shot some and wasn't impressed. The 140/143s shoot much better in my rifle. Like to try out the 156s. You have some other takers too it sounds like. PM me if interested.

arawls88, I have a 264 Win Mag I've never shot. It's a 1960's Model 70 (pre-64) that is still a virgin. It's my only real safe queen. I have 40 rounds of ammo for it. I do not even know the weights of the slugs. it's my only 6.5MM and I never shoot it. it's just too pretty to shoot being a supreme grade gun. I might have to shoot it just once to see if I like shooting it. Who am I fooling.. I'm never shooting that gun. it's just to pretty to shoot.

arawls88, I have a 264 Win Mag I've never shot. It's a 1960's Model 70 (pre-64) that is still a virgin. It's my only real safe queen. I have 40 rounds of ammo for it. I do not even know the weights of the slugs. it's my only 6.5MM and I never shoot it. it's just too pretty to shoot being a supreme grade gun. I might have to shoot it just once to see if I like shooting it. Who am I fooling.. I'm never shooting that gun. it's just to pretty to shoot.
I don't blame you. Lots of guns I'd like to have just because of how they look, knowing I'd never shoot them.