• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I have 9lbs of H1000, Anyone want to trade for Retumbo?

Where are you located? Is your H1000 in single pounds (I'd imagine)?

Active duty military located in Longmont Colorado right now. It's in one 8 pound jug that I dumped another 1 pound into and consolidated a year ago after I switched from competing in PRS with my 6.5 PRC to purely hunting with a Lapua AI. So of course I switch to RL 33 for the AI and I haven't used the 1000 since. I didn't realize powders were so hard to get on the market until I decided to do a Cheytac build this last week. Looking on gun broker you can sell both H1000 or Retumbo for $800 a jug which is ridiculous!

if you're concerned about the jug being opened and other powder being used you have my word I am not that type of person. You'll be able to see that the powder is just like any H 1000 powder and it will shoot just the same, if not you can send it back and I'll refund you.

I don't care if you have it in single one pound jugs or in one 8 pound jug but I would like to trade for 8 pounds worth. The way I've been doing my reloading for the last decade since powders have usually been capped at a maximum purchase quantity, is I mix them all in a big jug and stir it around to even out the consistency between lot the lot

Last edited: