Anyone from pa

I'm 49 so I might know you . I pretty much gave up going in town for refreshments . thats cool about your camp and range . maybe we can get together sometime for a little shooting . I'm in gearhartville Jim.

I didn't think there would be any local folks on this forum. I'm over in Winburne. That's Clearfield County to those unfamiliar with this huge town I reside in.

I didn't think there would be any local folks on this forum. I'm over in Winburne. That's Clearfield County to those unfamiliar with this huge town I reside in.

Hi neighbor , I live about a mile away from the Philipsburg NAPA store . I spend some time up your way . I shoot a fair amount at westbranch sportsman range in Kylertown . Jim

Hi neighbor , I live about a mile away from the Philipsburg NAPA store . I spend some time up your way . I shoot a fair amount at westbranch sportsman range in Kylertown . Jim

I've been meaning to join out there for the range, but I feel out of place with all the professionals with rigs costing more than my F150 does. I shoot a lot down in Karthaus. Maybe we will cross paths being so close in proximity.

Hey there Rottenron! A few friends of mine and I are planning a hog hunt out that way this year (March/April-ish). Any sopts you feel like sharing? Know anyone with a hog problem?

I don't really know, I haven't hunted them for a long time their wasn't that Manny of them then.I know there is more now but were i used to hunt its all posted that was up around boom station and that close by the game preserve they used to get out quite a bit back then.I would try the game lands,Ives run,Park statin out side of Tioga.I have thouht about doing some pig hunting my self this year If i find them i will let you know magastink. were you from.

I'm about 25 miles north of Philly, near Quakertown. Let me know if you want some company hunting out there. Itd be my pleasure!

Is anyone in the Towanda or Sayre area? I just moved out here from Meadville, pa and am looking for someone/anyone to do some shooting with...

Recent Posts