Anyone from pa

Thanks, Thinking of heading Your way in the next week or two. Mahoning Vally Milling is one shop in a hundred sq. miles that i havent visited yet! Thinking I need a little C.Z. Bobwhite in 28ga. Right now i have too many shotguns, thinking of dealing a couple away and picking some new toys up. Are they decent to deal with over there? They are the closet CZ dealer that I know of.lightbulb

Hey Casey, do you have a cheap 20 ga. SxS double you want to sell?
Ben

I cant help you with a 20ga. That is one gauge i have never owned for some reason. I have from 10 gauge down to .410 bore but no 20's. If I hear of anything I will let You know. Sometimes there are some listed on "shotgunworld.com' which is a pretty good forum also.

Wow this is still going! I see some of you are around my area. Blair county. Any of you guys hunt long range around my area? There is a few guys that have been hunting long range right down the hill from us for over 30 years. There is a few of us around..
Dave

Dave from pittsburgh,yes we get into groundhogs also hunt washington,green armstrong and westmorland and sometimes up north in crawford and venago couties always looking for long range spots.

hey ammoburner, where can you shoot 5-600 yards around scranton? we've tried everywhere, there is a pit off the casey highway somewhere, but cant find it. MARK25-06

Figured I may as well join and chime in, I'm in Mifflinburg. You guys from Danville, Bloom, and Selinsgrove are probably the only ones who know where that is.

Figured I may as well join and chime in, I'm in Mifflinburg. You guys from Danville, Bloom, and Selinsgrove are probably the only ones who know where that is.

Wrong! I used to have vending machines in the bowling alley and the sub shop. Oh yeah, and in the Italian restaurant before he moved off the main street. I've also been in Boop's looking at the groundhog skulls.
I wish I could remember the names of the businesses. The woman at the bowling alley was the nicest you'd ever want to meet. Her dad was the one who started the business. The sub shop is near the street corner where the Karate (or whatever it is called) School.
You have beautiful rolling hills out your way for hunting long range, but too many houses are beginning to pop up.

Well I've been wrong before. The bowling alley is now part of the bank thT was next door to it. Apparently it's pretty expensive to replace the lanes. The "slop shop" as it's known is still on the corner, and they're still doing karate across the street.

I think her name is Nancy---from the bowling alley. She told me they were thinking of retiring when the bank made them an offer for the place that was pretty much what the business was worth as a operating enterprise.

Slop Shop? Is that a "cute" name or derogatory? They seemed to be really busy.

The Mifflinburg area is really beautiful!

I grew up outside of pittsburgh and after college found myself in cleveland of all places. Im working now on moving to the Lancaster area with my wife. Although I just got a new gun and really want to try my hand at some groundhog hunting.