• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED anybody into bowhunting- mathews switchback , loaded

huntinfool18

i have a mathews switch back i would like to get rid of. i bought this bow in early 2006 and have shot 3 animals with it. i just had winners choice custom strings put on and only had maybe 50 shots to sight in bow on them($170). sights are extream sniper 5 pin sights($90) and the rest is a ripcord fall away($85). it will be shipped in a hard case.everything is in like new condition. might be interested in trades for any of the ultra mags or a 7mm stw. i will take $725 shipped thanks huntinfool18

You might want to mention the draw length and weight of pull.

I've been shooting Matthews bows for many years. Of all the different bows I've owned they are the best.

i'll talk to my brother he was looking for one he works nights so i'll get back to you tomorrow if its not sold by then i just picked up a blackwidow longbow been watching to much tred barta

well i finally talked to him and hes decided to get a longbow also. why i dont know hes hasnt killed anything with his bowtech yet hes actually a better shot than i am but he cant hunt. i wonder if it might have something to do with the cigareret hes allways puffing on while hes in his stand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif