• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED STW & Switchback

sniperjwt

This will set you up for almost all season long. A nice bow and a nice gun. Remington 700 BDL chambered for 7mm STW. This is a factory gun but has had some trigger work done to it. Its shot about 2 boxes of ammo in its life. After doing some research and contacting Remington they confirmed that they only made this rifle one year back in 1997. The action and barrel are stainless and the action is engraved from the factory. The barrel is 24" plus the break comes to 25.5" with a 9.5 twist. Receiver is drilled and tapped for a scope. Total weight is about 7 lbs. With break on has very mild recoil. Will put bases,rings and a 3-9x32 scope on it if you want me to.
Second i have a Mathewes Switchback 29" draw 70# pull. Comes with 5 pin tru-glo fiber optic sights, Cobra stationary rest, peep sight, steel D-loop, and limbsavers.

Ok here is what im looking for. Make me an offer on one or both or will trade both for a nice, and of aproxamate same value, 264,or 6.5mm. Let me know what you got even if its not one of the calibers i requested i still might do it so let me know.
Aproxamate value of the two together is around $1400 but if you have something in the 1100- 1600 range let me know we might can make a deal. Thanks

7d8d82b7.jpg

886b0685.jpg

97f82159.jpg

9acafae2.jpg

cd632523.jpg

11292683.jpg

Recent Posts