Any user reports for the zeiss v4 4-16x50?

I have don't have that model but I do have a 6-24x50 and have used it on many guns from muzzle loaders to magnums and now its on a 6.5 creed project I am putting together for my best friend back home as a gift. I have really enjoyed using this scope. I have plenty of high end scopes and what not but for the cost I have found it very good. I have shot this one out to around 1100 yds and tracking and return to zero are spot on. I had an HD5 zeiss right before this one and I had same thoughts on it.

Thanks, Remmy.

I've got a V4 4-16x44, and a V6 3-18x50. They are both relatively new acquisitions, so I don't have much field time with either one, but both are very nice, so far.

It seems like the V4 4-16x50 could be an optimal blend of the best features of the aforementioned two scopes.

Last edited:
It's hard finding much of anything on this line of scope it seems. I've only found a couple people's thoughts on it. While generally they seem to like it one did say the HD5 glass was better. Sure wish I could hear more people's thoughts about it though.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.