Any one guess where I am from???

English Bob

Well as we say in North Yorkshire "Nowthen"
I am from place called Wetherby North Yorkshire England famus for the Stud book for all thoughbreed race horses that is where the stud book is from.
Apart from that we are just a small town.

I am lucky to come over to USA to hunt Coyotes twice a year for about four weeks a visit.
These are the hardest animals I have very hunted,they just want to survive!

Managed to get 6 now three on my last trip,over again late Jan till end of Feb hunting in Montana (south east and south west) then down to Wyoming to visit couple of good friends Breybull and worland area.

I hunt fox deer and birds in Uk and would welcome anyone that would like to come over.
If you fancy hooking up and let me in on few secrets on how to Hunt Coyote that would be great..

Very new to this site looking good so far.
My longest shot so far was Rabbit at just over 400 yards but over here we do not have so much space as you do!!

Rifles I own..
300wsm
25-05
.223 ar15
6.5x284 built as a pair by rifle maker over here in UK.
several air rifles

Shot for over 50 years (started very young!!!)

Good to have you on the site!
I did not realize you could hunt with a rifle in England so good to know you still can.

As a side note I really enjoy the British TV show "Doc Martin"
My wife and I want to visit in the next few hers and really get out of the larger cities and enjoy the back country. Even thinking of hiking Haden's wall and doing bicycle trip.

I hit a few coyotes in my area of Oh, longest shot was 550 yards with .223 single shot H&R $200 special with $100 scope. That is my longest shot for a kill.
Still have the pelt hanging on my chair.

Good to have you on the site!
I did not realize you could hunt with a rifle in England so good to know you still can.

As a side note I really enjoy the British TV show "Doc Martin"
My wife and I want to visit in the next few hers and really get out of the larger cities and enjoy the back country. Even thinking of hiking Haden's wall and doing bicycle trip.

I hit a few coyotes in my area of Oh, longest shot was 550 yards with .223 single shot H&R $200 special with $100 scope. That is my longest shot for a kill.
Still have the pelt hanging on my chair.

Hadrens wall is abour 70 miles from us we have been and it is very good.
Good shot with .223 I am going for 400 yards this trip with the 6.5x284 hand built by riflemaker here.
Pm e if you ever are over will try to get you out hunting with me.

Welcome, Bob; and thanks for the invitation. Enjoyed looking over your list of rifles.
Where are you hunting yotes in the US?

I go to Montana and Wyoming to hunt.
Very lucky to have several ranch's to hunt over in fact nearly more land to hunt over there than the size of the county I live in!!

You must ALL hand on to your guns..they keep chipping away at ours....first the hand guns were banned then semi auto centerfire.

Pm me if you are ever over will try to get you out hunting with me.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts