• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any NF dealers willing to make a great deal?

I'm looking for a C641 If your willing to make a smoking hot deal shoot me a PM please.
Well, if someone has a sale happening or some other markdown in progress, that will be your best bet but rest assured you won't be able to find any one dealer who can just dump their prices and profit margin to save YOU your cashola.
But dreams make us happy. LOL

Well, if someone has a sale happening or some other markdown in progress, that will be your best bet but rest assured you won't be able to find any one dealer who can just dump their prices and profit margin to save YOU your cashola.
But dreams make us happy. LOL
If your in the market I suggest you shop around. There are defiantly SMOKING hot deals you just have to look around. I actually had 2 guys to choose from WAY BELOW msrp or any price listed on line. Just gotta get out there and beat the bushes. And no I'm not gonna post who they are as they would probably loose there dealers license. Oh and this is not just for NF scopes I have several VX6HD's that i payed way less than online pricing for. Again just gotta start asking around.