• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any march scopes?

I've got a 3-24x42 ffp with illuminated FMA1 reticle for sale for $1900. Perfect glass, a few minor case ejection marks on windage turret. 3 yrs old. This is a MOA model. Was $2700 brand new and worth every dollar, but intend to sell the rifle it is on and don't intend to replace it.

Attachments

• 20180724_164834.jpg
    20180724_164834.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 65
I'd love to find the 3-24x52 with the illuminated fma-1 reticle. They only sell non illuminated now dang it!

I'd love to find the 3-24x52 with the illuminated fma-1 reticle. They only sell non illuminated now dang it!
I ordered this model about 2 years ago, got it about 3 months later from Japan. Call March, I'm sure they still do the special orders. 50 % down, balance when it arrives.

I ordered this model about 2 years ago, got it about 3 months later from Japan. Call March, I'm sure they still do the special orders. 50 % down, balance when it arrives.
That's good to know thanks. If I order from them, I'm sure I'll pay msrp of 3300$ I can get the fma-2 or illum fml-1 for much less. I should just get the non illum and be happy with it.