Any factory rifles in 338 Norma?

I looked up bergers reload data on the 338 lapua with the 300 gr and it's calling for max velocity of 2704 with 570 in a 26 inch barrel. That's the fastest speed listed. Will the Sherman really out perform the lapua and norm?

I looked up bergers reload data on the 338 lapua with the 300 gr and it's calling for max velocity of 2704 with 570 in a 26 inch barrel. That's the fastest speed listed. Will the Sherman really out perform the lapua and norm?
That's a mag length load, in either case you need to have the bullet seated out to take full advantage of the case. 338 Sherman should be just shy of the lap mag on case capacity with a more efficient case design so it should be really close.

I can kind of see that with the Lapua. But, the Norma? It was made to shoot the 300 gr and the bullet is seated where it should be. I am not trying to argue, I really don't know. I am just trying to make sense and weigh all option equally.

I can kind of see that with the Lapua. But, the Norma? It was made to shoot the 300 gr and the bullet is seated where it should be. I am not trying to argue, I really don't know. I am just trying to make sense and weigh all option equally.
I'm not really familiar with 338 Norma Mag. case capacity is close, 40* shoulder should help sherman with efficiency. I'd say it's so close not worth sweating about, for what it's worth I'm shooting a 30 Sherman mag right at 300 Norma velocity, both loads have room to go up in powder charge before they see excessive pressure