• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any 308 win for sale

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm looking for another 308 win rifle would prefer one with threaded barrel or bull barrel with atleast 20 inch barrel.have been looking for remington 700 5r,ltr or police also looking for tikka ctr or fn special police models or kimber tatical or windchester model 70 crf all weather or long range models.any christensen arms models let me know if you have something thanks

Last edited:
I have a Savage heavy barrel 308 that I have been thinking of selling. No scope or bipod included. Would include one piece rail. PM me if interested.
Gary

271D2CEE-8084-487D-AE88-D7AA3B1370A4.png
7A6A030B-2542-45D6-959C-1E451C18274C.jpeg

Lots of good options on this post. Maybe post a little more info about what you actually want
Mainly looking for 308 with threaded barrel for silencer but would like a rifle with 22 or 24 inch barrel for more fps I have a 20 308 and it shoots fine but weights to much to carry and not threaded.i wouldn't mind a used custom if it fits my budget

Not to ruin any one's sale. But for about $500 look at the Ruger predator if you have a tighter budget. By far the best shooting ruger I've owned. Kind of a plasticky rifle but it is light and (for the money) lights out. Ps I'm a savage guy, so I do like cheap rifles that group decent. I'm sure there are plenty of nicer 308s out there.

Recent Posts