Antelope??

Yotebuster

Been looking at going for 2 yrs now have 2 points so 2011 i will be headed out and looking at unit 47 ,32,73 or 72 Can anyone tell me if there is good BLM public ground in these units. I sure appreciate any help.

Dan

Last edited:
you are going to have to buy some kind of maps. i think there is some info on walk-in area's on wyomings dnr website
but a few bucks spent on some real blm maps can save a hunt!

Yeah what he said.

Go to the BLM site and find which quadrants those units are in and buy the appropriate maps. There is a section that overlays management units with BLM quads and the quad maps are only $4/ea... a VERY worthwhile investment.

The other thing I strongly recommend is a delorme atlas & gazetteer which is $20 for a very detailed state-wide map.

I always investigate every possible source for maps and buy them all before deciding upon a place to hunt.

Good luck,

efw

one more thing! roads are just as important as the land. lot's of blm land is no good if you can't get to it. look for lot's of public roads!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.