Another one for the Dog Lovers...

63FFABBA-0FDA-4693-A6EE-DBABEA9422D9.jpeg
you guys think yours are spoiled huh

What kind of pup is this? Looks like a few of my girls litter mates. Mine is beagle/frenchie.
To the best of my knowledge She's 1/2 beagle and 1/2 boxer. She came up out of GA in a litter of 7. We adopted her from the VA humane society. Some day, I want to do the doggie DNA kit on her and find out for sure what her lineage is.

Sheperds seem to have a bad reputation of being mean or something. Everyone that wants to pet our Leyla always asks if its safe, or if she bites. I've noticed this doesn't happen with other large dogs.

If they only knew once you pet her she won't let them stop Lol.

When we are at a campground if anyone tries to approach the campsite she gets up right away and greets them with a look that says: and where do you think you're going?

She once scared the heck out of a campground host, she came in to the campsite unannounced and Leyla jumped out and barked literally a foot in front of her face, I though the lady was going to have a heart attack when I saw her reaction. She yelled out dog better be on a leash, my wife's response was, she is, and you need to announce yourself next time. Well an hour later a little chihuahua bit the same host's ankle for the same reason, she walked in to another campsite unannounced and the little dog got her good. Some people just dont learn.

They are very smart animals, I don't know if it's their smell or demeanor but when she doesn't like someone she backs away and avoids them, and she's always right about them. She has a great sixth sense about people.

Here she is just sitting in the campground after she chewed on a few beef ribs.

20200819_095942.jpg

Beautiful!! Gus is only social once he sees my family interacting positively. Our Malinois Ranger however wasn't as friendly. He had one human he took orders from and that was it. He wouldn't allow anyone near the house or our family. He wasn't a social dog. He was trained to protect and serve and that's what he did 24 hours a day. Like many of you, we live on a farm and police are 15 minutes away at the closest. If you get through the dog, heaven isn't too far away 😂😂

Question for you Shepard owners, have you ever had your dog get so extremely ****ed that your on the tractor or lawnmower that they circle the machine and bite the tires? Gus goes absolutely bonkers when I'm on the tractor or lawnmower. I have never had one do that before.

Beautiful!! Gus is only social once he sees my family interacting positively. Our Malinois Ranger however wasn't as friendly. He had one human he took orders from and that was it. He wouldn't allow anyone near the house or our family. He wasn't a social dog. He was trained to protect and serve and that's what he did 24 hours a day. Like many of you, we live on a farm and police are 15 minutes away at the closest. If you get through the dog, heaven isn't too far away 😂😂

Question for you Shepard owners, have you ever had your dog get so extremely ****ed that your on the tractor or lawnmower that they circle the machine and bite the tires? Gus goes absolutely bonkers when I'm on the tractor or lawnmower. I have never had one do that before.

Have not had this problem, yet.

Bullet is spoiled but he is also very protective and does have a mean streakView attachment 210458

Yeah, they know when to be protective and when to be playful.