• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AMP Annealer Mark 1 w/Aztec

charliehorse27

For sale is a very minimally-used AMP Mark 1. I bought it from an older gentleman who bought it, annealed just several cases, then sold it to me. I bought it from him, bought Aztec mode for it and updated the software, annealed 3 cases to try it out, and there it's sat since then. Extremely minimal use, and works beautifully.

It has a little external cosmetic damage from rough USPS shipping that doesn't affect the operation whatsoever. A corner has a dent, and a mark on the side. One of the rubber feet sits at a slight cant but still contacts the desk surface and holds the machine securely. I took pictures to show everything.

Comes with all the original equipment: data transfer cable, power cable, AMP case holder, cover, and instruction manual.

It'll be packaged securely with no possibility for damage in transit. I'm posting it on Snipershide tomorrow. $1300 shipped Paypal F&F, USPS MO, or possibly other options.

IMG_4861.JPG
IMG_4867.JPG
IMG_4862.JPG
IMG_4869.JPG
IMG_4866.JPG
IMG_4865.JPG
IMG_4864.jpg
IMG_4868.jpg