Ammo Bill put up!!

Idiots in charge act...oh wait we voted for some of these idiots act

I can be accused of a lot of things…..but voting for these Marxist isn't one of them. My voting record has been pretty conservative since the early '70's…. Except for the Bush's. Didn't realize that they were part of the ultimate "globalist" group! My mistake! memtb

I generally...Yes shouldn't use the term...lump them all together...try and be conservative in my voting and research to the best of my abilities...but in the end I know I'm voting for the best liar of the group.

I'm getting more cynical as I get older.

These morons in government are always pulling one of those "hold my beer" moments, never understanding the concept of the unintended consequences, more than a few times they've crossed the Rubicon because of their halfwit woke thinking while trying to get votes from those who are easily lead by their noses and are uneducated in the issue or the items which are spoken about.
This is really all about money/revenue and growing government one bite at a time, and the same morons that go along with this bovine anal seepage have no idea they have to pay for it as well, one way or another.
They are so stupid they think the government piggy bank pays for everything, not understanding that they are the government piggy bank.
Not only that it does nothing to stop crime or firearm deaths for that matter if they really wanted to do something, stop taking money from groups that lead back to Mexico and China which are the suppliers of fentanyl and tranq in drug deaths which are more than 15 times the firearms deaths over the last 5 years, it's shameful... just look at our American streets in the liberal big blue cities. Just my 0.2 Cheers

just look at our American streets in the liberal big blue cities
I was reading about how Ca governor decided to clean up the streets of San Francisco of homeless camps and even scrubbed the people poop off the sidewalk's!
You may think wow that's great he's finally doing something good for the state but the reason for this was a visit from the dictator of communist China.
He doesn't mind if his residents step in poo but not a visiting ruthless dictator.

It just clicked that those politicians even got their acronym of "AMMO" built in to their pointless bill. How they love their acronyms…. Didn't notice earlier I guess because I was in awe of all the brave work being done by that A-team.
How about a DUDS initiative? (Dry up, defund, shrink) 😂 the ship is taking on a lot of water and we just lost the bilge pumps it feels like. We need to lose a lot of dead weight to fix this mess.

I was reading about how Ca governor decided to clean up the streets of San Francisco of homeless camps and even scrubbed the people poop off the sidewalk's!
You may think wow that's great he's finally doing something good for the state but the reason for this was a visit from the dictator of communist China.
He doesn't mind if his residents step in poo but not a visiting ruthless dictator.
Very true! Cheers

I can be accused of a lot of things…..but voting for these Marxist isn't one of them. My voting record has been pretty conservative since the early '70's…. Except for the Bush's. Didn't realize that they were part of the ultimate "globalist" group! My mistake! memtb
When no other choice is presented we opt unfortunately for the lesser of two evils.