• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED American Tactical 16" AR for sale, unfired

nymsi

16" Mil.Sport Model, Lower Stamped American Tactical Summerville, SC Made In USA, other side of lower stamped "xtreme machining Drifting, Pa". I bought this a couple weeks ago started setting it up and got tired of it before I ever shot it. Has been fired at the factory only. Will come in factory box with original paperwork. 16" Melonite M4 barrel, 10" free float quad rail, Rogers stock. I've added an fde ergo grip, fde rail covers, rail cap insert on end of rail, extended charging handle release. Also has a yhm flip front sight & GG&G rear flip, brand new Vortex Strikefire with 2x magnifier. Will come with the factory parts I took off, the 2 original 30rnd pmags, and 3 brand new Okay Ind. 30rnd mags. Will sell for $950 as listed but willing to sell without all the accessories for less. Interested in partial trades for some parts / work on a Rem 700 in 7mm08. Can send all the picts you want.