aluminum gun case (long and wide)

Stugotz

I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I just can't find anywhere else to put it. I'm looking for an aluminum gun case that's at least 60" long and 14" wide. Need to house a M700 w/30"barrel+Brake With 56mm Nightforce NXS scope. Anyone have any sources.

Kalispell rifle double cases are over 14". Great welded case. Several other companies have come out with similar ones. Just get a double rifle case and you'll be happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Not aluminum but airline approved

I have a SKB double rifle rigid case. It isn't wide because it holds two rifles, one on top of the other with a foam divider in between.

I have my 30" Hart tube plus Vais brake in it and it fits fine.

VH

Re: Not aluminum but airline approved

Thanks for the responses!
I found one....
Impact Case & Container (ICC) model 6013kk1 1 Large Firearm Case .080 60"X13"X5.5"

Re: Not aluminum but airline approved

Hey I just checked out the site for ICC looking for a stron case for the spotting scope I'm getting and I noticed that his guy is in Rathdrum Idaho right there by Shawn Carlok and Bat actions and Ponsness & Warren shotgun reloading equipment. If this trend keeps up I'm going to move back up there. Thats where all the good gear seems to be comong from in this state.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.