• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Aluminum arrows

I have somewhere in my barn a couple of dozen what I think are 2516 or maybe 17 been years since I looked at them but you may want something that heavy
Ok I was wrong, while I have yet to find the big bundle, I did find a single shaft and I was wrong, they are 2514, if you are interested I'll give another look in the morning, I know they are around here somewhere, while looking I did find about 2 dozen 2317 as well and I'm almost positive ill find more,

Maybe a long shot but looking for aluminum arrows old school. 2117,2216, 2317, 2419 shafts or complete arrows 29 1/2" or longer. Thanks
Say panther I haven't forgotten about you, I haven't had any luck finder my stash of arrows, I haven't shot a bow now in over 12 years, however I wouldn't have gotten rid of them, they're just not where they should or I hoped they would be, I I'll give it another go this weekend.

Say panther I haven't forgotten about you, I haven't had any luck finder my stash of arrows, I haven't shot a bow now in over 12 years, however I wouldn't have gotten rid of them, they're just not where they should or I hoped they would be, I I'll give it another go this weekend.
Hey boss, I'll take those 2 dozen 2317 shafts, long as they are 29 1/2" or longer. Let me know, then if you find more you can add later…thank you

There is a local sporting goods store near me that has tons of old archery stuff including LOTS of aluminum shafts. I can send you the contact info to you if interested.
hello, I finally got ahold of the store owner, he said he will look Tuesday for me, he seemed reluctant to ship. If I pay him would you be willing to grab the shafts and ship them for me? I'll gladly pay you…if it's a pain just let me know, I'm always thinking ahead, thank you

hello, I finally got ahold of the store owner, he said he will look Tuesday for me, he seemed reluctant to ship. If I pay him would you be willing to grab the shafts and ship them for me? I'll gladly pay you…if it's a pain just let me know, I'm always thinking ahead, thank you
Let me know