• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Arrows for sale

zr600

9 Easton axis 350 arrows. All these have gold tip easy pull tips. Arrows have different fletchings some are four fletch some are 6 fletch. 30 3/16" long carbon to knock throat. Couldn't get these to tune to my bow. $70 plus shipping
10 gold tip velocity pros 340. Insert to carbon is 30 1/8", throat of knock to insert is 30 7/16". 3 arrows are 4 fletch with aae pro max, 6 arrows ha e never been shot. Need 3 new knocks, and 2 don't have inserts glued in. $90 plus shipping
4 gold tip velocity xt 340. 30 1/8" carbon to insert. Factory 3 fletch, I needs to be reflected.
$25 plus shipping.
Reason for selling I needed 300 spine arrows.

Do the Easton Axis have inserts, outserts or half outserts? And what's the weight of the inserts?

They are what ever they come with when you buy them. I bought them at Scheels they cut them and glued the regular inserts they come with in the arrow.

Ok thank you. I believe those are the aluminum HIT inserts, unfortunately to light for my setup.