Altitude change on trajectory??

Not to be a downer but the free version of Strelok is not really worth it, it's inadequate once you start putting on range and it's limitation start kicking your butt. Strelok pro is awesome though cumbersome to operate. Shooter is worth the money especially if your wanting simple and accurate in one bundle.

Not to be a downer but the free version of Strelok is not really worth it, it's inadequate once you start putting on range and it's limitation start kicking your butt. Strelok pro is awesome though cumbersome to operate. Shooter is worth the money especially if your wanting simple and accurate in one bundle.

I'll use more scrutiny going forward but for 4 years it hasn't broken my trust yet... haven't ever gotten the Pro version so maybe it's just ignorance. What's the Pro offer that the free doesn't have? Though if I was to have to pay for one it would probably be Shooter like you said.

Of course I'm sure the disclaimer would be to punch a few holes in paper upon arriving at hunting elevation if possible just to be sure :rolleyes: gun) lightbulb

Absolutely without a doubt !! The data might be correct, but who knows what gremlins could have buggered up your rifle, scope, etc on the trip to the hunt.
The outfitter always insists on confirming zero before the hunt, but shooting at a longer distance at the exact elevation is a foolproof way of taking the guesswork out of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts