Alpha Industries and their AICS Magazines

codyadams

Has anyone here ordered any mags from these guys? I ordered a type II for short action, and from what I have seen and read it seems like a quality piece that will allow me to seat up to 2.965" OAL in my short action Remington, and give me 10 round capacity in nearly the same mag length as my Wyatt's 5 round.

Only problem is I ordered this mag on January 31st 2017, and when I hadn't heard or seen anything from them by February 9th, I logged in to my account and saw that my order was "Processing", so I called them, with no answer. I called them the next day and got ahold of a guy, and he said he would ship it out that day or the next day, and I would get emailed tracking info. Well, I still had not heard anything today so I logged in and looked, and it finally shipped the 14th, 2 days ago, and when I plug the tracking number (that was not emailed to me) into USPS site, it says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item". And it says it is still at the original location, Fullerton, CA.

Just wondering if anyone else has ordered from these guys, and if this is typical CS or if this is an exception. I don't like to post bad reviews about a place unless it is founded, but it has been 17 days since I ordered an in stock item and it still has not shipped. Just curios as to others experiences. Thanks for reading!!

My self and a few shooters I know own these. This is typical of this operation. I believe it is a one man show and he is also a firer fighter.

Awesome. Mine got here today, I haven't seen it yet as I'm on the road headed home from a snow/spec goose hunt in idaho, but I'm excited to try it out. Now that I have it it's not a big deal, when I order my next one ill just expect a wait. Thanks for the input guys!!

I ordered mine last February. I called after 8 weeks and he said he would send me two 5s and 1 ten to make up for missing my order. Never received anything even though he said he would send the 2 fives immediately and the 10 rnd when he made them. Tried calling for a couple months but only got voicemail.I probably made 15 calls to no avail.

I know he's a fire fighter and what not so that's probably why I'm not really ticked over it, but I doubt I'll order from him again. I can't afford to make charity contributions.

I seem to remember it took a month or so to get mine also. Really sad thing here is they are good mags and he could probably sell a ton of them if he could get production up.

I ordered mine last February. I called after 8 weeks and he said he would send me two 5s and 1 ten to make up for missing my order. Never received anything even though he said he would send the 2 fives immediately and the 10 rnd when he made them. Tried calling for a couple months but only got voicemail.I probably made 15 calls to no avail.

I know he's a fire fighter and what not so that's probably why I'm not really ticked over it, but I doubt I'll order from him again. I can't afford to make charity contributions.

Ya, but at the same time, I'm a Deputy for my Sheriffs department myself...and yes, we lead busy lives, but part of being a first responder is doing right by people and witholding a high moral standard and being someone people can trust, so being a firefighter, to me, as another first responder, only means that you should do a better job at making sure your taking care of your customers, not use it as an excuse for failure. And if you can't run both parts of your life effectively, pick one and do it right. Perhaps I'm being harsh, but I expect MORE from people in this line of work.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.