Almost Here

flyin lizard

Here my new MOA in 6.5 x 47 lapua. It is still at my local FFL until the paperwork clears, I got to hold today. It will wear a Vortex Viper 6.5 x20x 44 scope mounted in Burris rings on Rich's 20moa base. Will get good pics when its fully dressed and cleaned up.

Attachments

• My MOA pistol 6.5 x 47 lapua.jpg
    My MOA pistol 6.5 x 47 lapua.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 98
Definitely will post reports, but as of yet I am still waiting for paperwork.. 3 weeks so far. 4 weeks an counting. Oct 12th. finally brought it home. More reports to follow.

Last edited:
Well after putting a wide variety of bullets and four diff. powders thru it I have settled , for now, on the sierra 120 pro hunter over 32.1 grs. of varget, 95gr. v-max over 38.8 gr. of varget and the berger 130vld hunting over H-4350. All are running 1/2 to 3/4 moa with velocities between 2400 and 2700 fps, not bad for a barrel with a TOTAL length of 16 inches. Also the 120 sierra worked very well a 4pt. meat buck this year..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts